Blogger Widgets

Thursday 9 April 2015

#100daysofPeggy

Instagram


Meet Peggy. 

 Day 1

A 2 year old female chocolate, blonde spined African Pygmy Hedgehog. 
Named after Fuzzypeg the hedgehog in the Little Grey Rabbit children's series. 
Don't be fooled by her prickly cuteness she is a poo-machine and likes nothing better than sleeping in a prickly ball. 

~

I wanted to use this #100daysproject a little more inventively so alongside my #100daysofhappy I will posting photos of Peggy and her 'adventures'. The internet was basically invented to see cute animals! So again let me catch up from Monday (not very difficult!) 



~


Please follow my blog for more Peggy Pics and updates!

B.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for #100daysofpeggy. I may die of a cuteness overload!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.