Blogger Widgets

Saturday 2 May 2015

Day 27 #the100daysProject

#100daysofPeggy
Peggy celebrates the arrival of the Royal Baby! 
 ~

#100daysofhappys

Today I went to the Rose Theatre, Kingston to see the touring production of 'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' - I love the film and I love the novel which this adaptation was based on. 
I cried throughout most of it!
Its 70 years since V.E Day- the day on which the Second World war in Europe ended. At the Rose Theatre there was a bunker installation complete with Glenn Miller soundtrack and 40s war-time recordings and memorabilia- must have known I was coming! 

This afternoon my parents and the cats (who had to wait until they were fed!) and I waited impatiently round the TV for the first public appearance of the new Royal Princess born this morning at 8:34am (BST) weighing 8lb 3oz. The Duchess of Cambridge looked stunning despite having just given birth this morning! Kate is my idol. I love her style; she is so down-to-earth.
 Makes me proud to be British!

~
 
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.