Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Day 66 #The100DayProject

#100daysofhappy
 So I was gonna post a thrilling picture of my lunch today - it came in a brown paper bag! (It was like my own lucky dip lunch as it was 'Picnic Day' at school today- 
or the nutritionists ploy to get kids to eat carrot sticks) 

BUT after posting my second post for Rare Chromosome Disorder Awareness Week: here
 I received the most lovely message from a reader- 
so THANK YOU! 

This week is taking it's toll on me and that message really gave me a lift!

Now I'm stuffing my face with Red Velvet Cake in happiness.

~


 #100daysofPeggy


 Peggy runs a sponsored wheel run for Rare Chromosome Disorder Awareness Week.

Read more here
Donate here
Read more here
Donate here
 Read more about the week here 
What are Chromosomal Disorders? Find out here 
Blog Post #2 here 
Donate here  


Read more here
Donate here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.